MAKE CHANGE POSSIBLE.
Putting communities and the Planet - First
Market Drivers – June
We understand the business energy market can be challenging.
Our specialists compile a Market Drivers report each month.
We have highlighted Bearish drivers, expected to contribute to the market lowering, and Bullish drivers, expected to contribute to the market going higher.
- Resuming of Nord Stream deliverability will sharply ease present bullish concerns around Russian supply.
- Forecast for more supply from Norway and UKCS due to less maintenances.
- Warmer than normal temperatures forecast in July and seasonally lower LDZ consumption.
- Outlook for storage situation to improve further even if Nord Stream flows continue reduced.
- Strong bullish concerns around Nord Stream. The longer the issue lasts the more bullish impact it might have.
- Planned Nord Stream shutdown.
- Free Port outage limiting LNG export from the UK.
Outlook for lower LNG sendout next month.< Back to all news